Point Central Index du Forum

Point Central
forum généraliste

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The Survivor's Guide To Losing: When Christianity Doesn't F

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Point Central Index du Forum -> Société -> Minorités
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elyshrupe

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 09:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Survivor's Guide To Losing: When Christianity Doesn't F Répondre en citant

The Survivor's Guide to Losing: When Christianity Doesn't Feel Like Winning
by Steven Radford

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Survivor's Guide to Losing: When Christianity Doesn't Feel Like Winning

Why Doesn't Christianity Feel Like Winning? If you are the 1% that never endures the bitter taste of defeat, kudos to you my friend and may the odds ever be in your favor. As for me and the rest of us, it is a recurring theme that is baked into most of our life experiences. One might consider it to be the connective tissue that binds many of us… you will enter your chosen field of battle with high hopes, you will wage war valiantly, and eventually you will succumb to the inevitable. Half of the combatants in every competition will depart disappointed, or in a free-for-all only one will hoist the trophy while all others will be sent home with nothing more than some battle scars and a participant ribbon to show to mommy. So if losing is such a natural and expected outcome in nearly all facets of life, why is it that we find it so difficult to accept? Whether it is an unsatisfactory ending to an epic eight-hour Monopoly match, getting the disappointing email that the job you had hoped for is being awarded to another candidate, or the wordless agony of losing a loved one to the ravages of an incurable disease, the truth is we all face the reality of losing in multiple arenas of life daily. Fortunately, Scripture is filled with lovable losers just like me and anyone who can relate to the feeling of falling just one score away from finally tasting victory. So if you have experienced the pain of losing, take heart, because over the course of this book we will visit numerous separate and severe occasions of loss and reveal God’s long term plan for losing… sometimes it is to restore, other times to replace, and many times it is to protect and save.

The Survivor's Guide to Losing: When Christianity Doesn't Feel Like Winning book zipshare The Survivor's Guide to Losing: When Christianity Doesn't Feel Like Winning book full

We put our best spiritual foot forward when we're at churchYou are your problemYou've got to direct themIn verses 26-28, he says, "In journeying's often, in perils of water, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakednessAnd if you didnt realize it, you are already approving of one of the most arrogant rappers out there in NF

But in the inner world, the spiritual universe, we are individuals; we are points of expression of a miracle powerThey hadn't perceived the spiritual truth about HimDo not struggle violently; be quiet, but insistentThat's all there is to itWe all can do thatAs we bring awareness, acceptance, and kindness into every experience of our lives, we find ourselves becoming joy-filled channels of the ever-present love; this is the experience of Radical Self-AcceptanceAgnolo himself buried his five children with his own handsShe would make us say grace over our meal and tell us to be grateful for whatever food was before us

I didn't see him walk from place to place he was just everywhere! He led many people to the Lord that nightHow to Meditate By Martha Giudici PodcastMeditation 101 for Beginners: Guest Gurucharan Singh With Ramdesh Kaur Relaxing the mind and body, going within, finding our spiritual center, achieving a sense of oneness, and bringing that sense of oneness into the outer worldthis is the process of meditationYou do not have to be defeated in a crisisWhat's happening? Why is it happening? What will the outcome be? You must make sure you never question the integrity of God's Word, God's faithfulness to you, or the things God has spoken to youHe was huge, he had tattoos all over him, and he rode a motorcycleProgressively relax your body, beginning with your toes and ending with your headFor instance, if I am affirming that I choose prosperity for myself and gladly accept all the good that comes to me, I must be willing to implicitly trust that God is my source and is indeed providing all that I desire in order to manifest prosperity in my life

Now they're ready to renounce their faithGod told me to build an arkNo Pain, No Gain If that's what you have to do to get into the Word of God, do itYour body is not the way you may have pictured itTime Travel: 30 A.DPicking the purple rock means being the next to go 79c7fb41ad

Dr. First (Doctor Who / Roger Hargreaves) download epub mobi pdf fb2Indian Industrial Clusters download epub mobi pdf fb2Crônicas & e outras histórias de Goteiras (Portuguese Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2CSB Study Bible, Purple LeatherTouch download epub mobi pdf fb2Family To Do List (To Do Notebook) download epub mobi pdf fb2Missionary Labours and Scenes in Southern Africa (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2Birthday Wishes for Elsie: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Birthday Poems for Kids, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids, Personalized Books) download epub mobi pdf fb2wine zanmai (Japanese Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Smart Factories download epub mobi pdf fb2AI-to-niramekko (Japanese Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 09:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Point Central Index du Forum -> Société -> Minorités Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation